before i have to move from Jakarta

everyone is looking for the best and try to be the best. but without love, all that was just sheer ambition.
* jee-jessh

13 April 2010

i posted it on my bb

i can't wait to face tomorrow. yes tomorrow as the last day i went to school and studied there. last day wore a uniform. white-grey. wow! this is the time which i've been waiting for such long times from kindergarten :D
but honestly, i feel so sad. just by imagining how lonely i am soon, live alone in another city, and find other friends. leave all my fellas here, my family, my crazy cousins, my sisters, and all people whom i loved so much.
think of so many new things will happen in my life. my new story. hey, my NEW LIFE.
i'm asking for once : can I?
surely, it's not easy. not as easy as i ever imagined a year ago when i pushed my parents that i wanna move from jakarta. even they didn't want to prove it but i pushed and pushed and now hell yeah, less than 2 months, i'm not in here. byebye then :(
beside that, i'm still waiting for the result of my exams. hopefully i'll pass it! :)

I already did my best, now let God does the rest of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment