before i have to move from Jakarta

everyone is looking for the best and try to be the best. but without love, all that was just sheer ambition.
* jee-jessh

07 February 2010

girls' mostly MIND

adapted from Stephani Nova Gandawijaya's notes

When i dont call you
♥ It’s because im waiting for you to call me

When i walk away from you mad
♥ Follow me

When i stare at your mouth
♥ Kiss me

When i push you or hit you
♥ Grab me and dont let go

When i start cussing at you
♥ Kiss me and tell me you love me

When im quiet
♥ Ask me whats wrong/Or mess with me

When i ignore you
♥ Give me your attention

When i pull away
♥ Pull me back

When you see me at my worst
♥ Tell me I’m beautiful

When you see me start crying
♥ Hold me and tell me everything will be alright

When you see me walking
♥ Sneak up and hug my waist from behind

When im scared
♥ Protect me

When i lay my head on your shoulder
♥ Tilt my head up and kiss me

When i tease you
♥ Tease me back and make me laugh

When i dont answer for a long time
♥ Reassure me that everything is okay

When i look at you with doubt
♥ Back yourself up

When i say that i like you
♥ I really do more than you could understand

When i grab at your hands
♥ Hold mine and play with my fingers

When i bump into you
♥ Bump into me back and make me laugh

When i tell you a secret
♥ Keep it safe and untold

When i look at you in your eyes
♥ Don’t look away until i do

When i miss you
♥ I’m hurting inside

When you break my heart
♥ The pain never really goes away

When i say its over
♥ I still want you to be mine

No comments:

Post a Comment