before i have to move from Jakarta

everyone is looking for the best and try to be the best. but without love, all that was just sheer ambition.
* jee-jessh

17 February 2010

dear jessica..

I do not know how to express to you how deeply these feelings. I'm too long in silence looking at you from a distance without a single word that can I say. I feel like holding your hand and walk beside you saying I love you. I'm no longer praise but I adore you. you look so amazing even for ordinary wear and flip-flops. knows how long I was wasting time. just to see you again with other people. Another man who eventually became lovers. but now I dare to express even though not directly. at least you know that this feeling is with you. I want to have you. a request, answer me.

love,
*reza



I was surprised to read this letter. letter just lying in front of the fence. but hey reza thanks whoever you are. I just want to be alone right now. but we can become good friends. welcome to the world of friendship. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment