before i have to move from Jakarta

everyone is looking for the best and try to be the best. but without love, all that was just sheer ambition.
* jee-jessh

22 February 2010

5 days ago is my last post :(

sick of exams! really really sick! and surely going carzy with all things called exams, lessons and tests! when i remember i spent last few days with exams, i mean difficult exams, which make me remorse that the fact was i wasted my time to study and still couldn't did them well. poor you hey questioner, means hate you! :(

but actually i was happy in my last weekend, when saturday night came and i went out with my friends, was in crazy little times with them, then went to the church and met my big DADDY :)
when i sang in the church and had some practicing with my choir. i loved them much. i loved our time. yeaa much better then when i had to do my stupid exams at school.

and i wanna share super extremes thing which happened in my life yesterday. i'll explain you on the next post :D

No comments:

Post a Comment