before i have to move from Jakarta

everyone is looking for the best and try to be the best. but without love, all that was just sheer ambition.
* jee-jessh

07 January 2010

oh God, it's hell !

I feel like useless thing when I've just gotten rest all the times since yesterday evening.
It was gotta started when I was just arrived at home from school about 4pm.
I was hungry so much and I had my lunch for 2 plates of rice with chicken,fish,and beans.
After that I went inside my room and I didn't know what happened after.
I lost my mind and fell down :(
When I woke up, I felt my headache liked hit by so many tools, and my stomache felt so sick.
Really really sick and I didn't know what to do.
I didn't have any energy to do something. Hopeless and prayed.
I post this with my cellphone because I'm boring so much and have nothing to do.
I still don't have energy to walk or do something more than just sleep.
But from this illness I get something:
*i am not alone*
Even my love doesn't care about me, and my ex brother doesn't want to know about me, I'm still not alone.
Thanks God for giving me them who care a lot of me.
I felt better when cc yani prayed for me this afternoon, and I prayed too with her.
And I have my lovely seniors, people that I can share everything to them.
Thanks thanks big thank for that :)

Get well soon, Jessica :)
(Maybe better if I give my own spirit for my bodyhealthy. Lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment