before i have to move from Jakarta

everyone is looking for the best and try to be the best. but without love, all that was just sheer ambition.
* jee-jessh

22 December 2009

i pusing !

i pusing banget loh hari ini, jam ini, menit ini, detik ini. i pusing gimana caranya buat ngasi tau u kalo i ini pusing ngadepin u ! :(

i've told you before, i can't love you and will never try or will never be in love with you. i said that to you. face to face. from heart to heart. i think it was too enough, when i said it hard. i never wanna hurt you. really! but you are still can't understand me. you've said you love me, then it means you're ready for anything goes by, right? actually i'm not sure, you've pushed me to love you, and i still cannot! please.. do not hurt me like this! show me your love, and that way is leave me here with my own life. no more disturb! can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment